Health Foods One By One by Caryl Vaughan-Scott
- In this book you will find simple descriptions of most of the whole foods that are available, either through health food stores or supermarkets.
- Each food is listed in alphabetical order.
- There is a separate section for each food.
- They are described in easy-to-read detail, followed by lots of recipes and many hints.
- It is packed with information on fiber and sprouts.
- The secret of how to make bread is described step by step, so that even if you have never baked before, a successful loaf is practically assured!
There are no reviews yet.